Monday, February 13, 2012

Tick...Tock...

The seconds have passed so quickly and unknowingly, that, before I knew it, I hadn't blogged in nearly a week! What the French? Where have they gone? Life was a little out of sorts last week. But it feels so good to be back to normal. Sipping hot tea on my own couch, watching HGTV in my own bed and being in my own house with my hubs. What was I thinking, when I thought I'd have time to blog everyday? Wishful, thinking, I suppose. Anyhow, I'm back on track and life is good...

You know what else is good? Ticking fabric. I'm gearing up for another living room project (I know) and I think giant ticking pillows are in order...

What I wouldn't give to see the rest of this space...I love how those ticking pillows are so cazh with this frilly furniture. It's looks like my hubby's been laying here. This is how our pillows look at home when he gets up. And I love it. 

Ok, you've got to look really hard at this one, but those barstools are ticking. Finished off with those giants nailheads give it a great rustic look.


I don't know that I could personally commit to it in the bedroom, but I like the look. Especially paired with gilded Paris and grainsacks. And look at that sidetable *lip bite* Yum. The gilded relaxed look so appeals to me. It's actually how my own house is done. Frilly, ornate pieces mixed in with casual laid back industrial stuff. I promise, pics are coming...

Great beach look. Ticking and cane. Zebra pillows? Interesting, but it's working in this space.

Be Inspired.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...