Sunday, January 1, 2012

A New Year, a New Hobby

2012! Wow...where did the past year go? Every night I sit at my computer 'til the weeeee hours of the morning (because that's the only time I have for myself, of course) salivating over clean white marble, burlap lamp shades and gilded furniture. Dragging hundreds of pictures onto my desktop, where I later give them their own kitschy lables and put them away into a folder labeled "House" "House 2" "House 3" "House 4" or "My Personal Favs". Then, I found myself getting jealous. Which is huge for me, because I'm typically not the jealous type. I wanted to blog. Desperately. So here I sit....

With this new year comes an ending. Sadly, the interior design of my house is almost complete. Only a few more pieces to purchase. Only e few more spaces to "prop". Bittersweet. I'm ready for it to be done. Because I'm OVER picking out the perfect porcelain. The right fabric. I'm done. I'm over it. But, I also LOVE picking the perfect piece of porcelain. The right fabric.

So....I have found something else to prop out. My fridge. I'm so into the petite clean white ceramics of farm fresh classics. Here are a few of my favorites that now take up residence in my stainless coldbox...

 ceramic lait creamer here



 ceramic lait carton tall here



 farmer's egg crate here



 farmer's market basket small here



farmer's market basket large here

Happy New Year, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...