Thursday, January 5, 2012

A Little Drama?

Oy! Drama in the design blog world over the past few days. If any of you stalk design blogs (daily, in my case) you'll know what I'm talking about. Anyhow, it is my personal opinion that we should all be sophisticated enough to save that drama for good design. Ooo, dramatically french. Sounds like just my thing. My thoughts. Have a great day. You're alive!

What says drama more that purple. velvet. damask? Amped up by those moody emerald walls.

All this black and tufting. And *longing stare* that baroque fireplace! I see velvet again. I'm telling you, velvet SCREAMS drama.

Look at that uber formal column with these tattered walls (if only they could talk) and dark wood. And oh!, those mysterious dark trunks...

all images via pinterest





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...